Thursday 1 December 2011

Journal-Week 1

Starting from this week I will be doing a weekly journal, updating you on what is going on in my group for media coursework. I have decided to start this up at this time as we have just started to create are film  idea that will eventually be made into a title sequence.

This week my group, Ryan Emin, James Mills, Harjinder Chana and me assigned roles that we would be in control of, we decided that we needed to allocate roles so that we all knew what we were doing and were fully prepared. The roles that we assigned ourselves were as follows:
Aaron---Director
Harj---Cameraman
Ryan---Editor
James---Actor.

We were all comfortable with the roles we were given, everyone will know what they are doing when we come to filming and in the long run this will save us time.

The film's title will be Damien, as described in a previous post along with are title sequence idea. My next post will be the powerpoint presentation that we used to pitch to the class that will go more in depth about the film, the people who will star in it, and who will direct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment